Greener Pastures doesn’t like people sharing its own personal information, and accordingly, will do everything we can to protect yours.
How we protect your information:
- Unless given permission by you, we will not sell, lease or make available any of your personal details.
- You will always have the option to un-check receiving information from us. Although, you will miss out on some awesome local travel stories and deals.
How we use personal Information:
- If you have already agreed on it, we may email you with special offers, stories and new tours that may be of interest to you.
- We may provide aggregated data to our current and future partners and sponsors from time to time for marketing research. This data will always be anonymous and will not be linked to a particular individual.
- If you have made an enquiry or booking for specific packages, your personal details will be accessed to process your booking accordingly. When you submit a enquiry you agree that we may use your information in that manner.
- If required by law, in a case of a genuine legal complaint, we may have to disclose your personal information.
- When entering information into our system, we store this data in a password-protected system. We will howver meail you after your holiday to request feedback, etc, which will help enhance our services.
- If you use the ‘send to a friend’ function, we will collect the data of your friend. We will contact them once to request if they want to sign up for our newsletter, but if they say no, will never bother them again.